Search This Blog

Food Blogging Aesthetics...


Hi Honey... In this day and age of meticulous kitchen appearances and over the top culinary romanticism of the utmost degree, I present you with Chicken in the Style of Normandy via the sixth Floor Walkup! Please note the measuring instrument filled with Organic apple cider. In the right hand corner I've ingeniously place a very small item that lets my wife know that i did not "wing it" in the style of "where is wingman"
To capture such a picture, I had to be cognizant that I would be, at a later date, taking some flack of sorts about my preparation. And in its defense, arrange said items. The omission of potatoes was by choice. I have not included in this snapshot a panorama of a small moppet being diverted by toxic pieces of Chinese produced polyurethane, that would account for the overcooking of my apple pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment